megnyugtatott, hogy amikor mar nagyon kozel volt az ocean, nem az villant at az agyamon, hogy “PANIK!!!”, hanem csak az, hogy ‘hat ennyi volt”. Ez eleg jo haladas.
Túl sok Lost-ot néztél :)
A guest post by Henri Junttila from WakeUpCloud.com.
Imagine being able to produce the same amount of writing you do now in half the time.
Or even producing double the amount of work you do now in the same amount of time. It’s not only possible to do, but very simple.
1. Space (“You can’t become playful, and therefore creative, if you’re under your usual pressures.”)
2. Time (“It’s not enough to create space; you have to create your space for a specific period of time.”)
3. Time (“Giving your mind as long as possible to come up with something original,” and learning to tolerate the discomfort of pondering time and indecision.)
4. Confidence (“Nothing will stop you being creative so effectively as the fear of making a mistake.”)
5. Humor (“The main evolutionary significance of humor is that it gets us from the closed mode to the open mode quicker than anything else.”)
Two bicyclists start twenty miles apart and head toward each other, each going at a steady rate of 10 mph. At the same time a fly that travels at a steady 15 mph starts from the front wheel of the southbound bicycle and flies to the front wheel of the northbound one, then turns around and flies to…
The difference between Doctor Who and Scooby.